Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Your Health Is the Most Important Prepper Tool of All

I think we are going into 72 hours in the hospital.  Turns out the spouse had an actual heart attack after all of the testing was done.  While repairs are taking place now and I am very thankful this wasn't the more common heart attack (the kind where the first symptom is death), I can not overstate how important your health is.  You can have all the preps in the world and all the best training but if you don't put much of your prepping attention to keeping your health in tip top shape, all of your other preps won't matter.  So my short message today is to exercise every day, eat right, and pay attention to your health markers (weight, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, etc).  More later...

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually comment on blogs but just wanted to thank you for all the advice you've offered over the years, sorry to hear the bad news and I hope your spouse makes a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete